Role – Industrial Electrician
Location – Candidates to be based around the Bradford, Rotherham & Scunthorpe area
Salary – £36,000 – £40,000 + Company Van + Bonus (up to 10%)
Patch – Field based role covering northern sites
Do you have experience as a Commercial and Industrial electrician based in the North? Are you looking for a role that offers a flexible working environment with a fantastic level or autonomy?
Joining one of the UK’s largest steel stockists with over 25 UK sites, you will be part of a team of engineers who carry out electrical maintenance and service work to ensure the sites stay up to date and operating effectively.
As the Industrial Electrician you will be reporting into a fantastic manager who allows a flexible environment and not only encourages personal progression and training but rewards it.
This role would suit a self-motivated person who works well both individually and cooperatively.
- Carrying maintenance and service work on lighting, sockets, emergency lighting, distribution boards and electrical cabling up to the isolator including switchgear maintenance.
- Carrying out electrical fault finding and remedial work after external electrical inspections.
- Wiring in new machinery to distribution boards.
- Basic electrical facilities maintenance for lighting and sockets.
- Planned and reactive maintenance work.
- Supervising contractors when on site, third party companies will come to site to carry out inspections and test various circuits.
- Working on a number of sites across the North of the UK (from Newark to Scotland), the role will require on average 5 nights staying away per month.
The successful Industrial Electrician:
- To be a qualified electrician (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- To have experience working on both commercial & industrial electrics
- Experience of electrical installation
Company reviews from employees have stated it is a “stable and progressive company,” “The management promote growth of their employees” and “There is a family business atmosphere without corporate rat race.”
I am sure you have heard the quote “people don’t leave jobs, they leave bosses” and I completely agree. I believe this is not the kind of boss that you will want to leave. It is rare we deal with clients who are so determined to upskill their employees or invest this much time in their development right from the moment they join the company.
If you are an Industrial Electrician looking for your next opportunity, please get in touch.
0116 216 7012 or Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.