- Are you a contract maintenance engineer who is looking for a new contract to start the new year?
- Are you looking to work with a company who is one of the largest manufacturers in England and Ireland?
I am currently looking for strong, passionate maintenance engineers who are ideally:
- Apprentice trained with 17th edition.
- Have working in an FMCG/Food environment with experience of filling and packaging machinery.
- Electrically biased but must be multiskilled.
- Be very autonomous and able to hit the ground running.
To work as part of a maintenance team over two sites involving packaging and filling processes. You need to be able to work on autonomously to carry out PPMs. As well as be strong on reactive maintenance as the role will be evenly split. You will be electrically biased and you will ideally be able to fault find and interrogate on PLCs.
Our client is the largest manufacturer in Ireland with many manufacturing sites in the UK. They are constantly looking to grow and pushing for growth in this new business unit.
If you want to get involved, see below!
If you meet the above criteria and want to discuss in more detail, please contact Toby on 01132437379 or send your CV over to Toby.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.