Interim Operations Manager – Food Manufacturing
Birmingham – 6 Month Contract
£350-£450 per day, dependent on experience
This expanding business is looking to improve and streamline its manufacturing process to ensure that the delivery of the products is completed on time and to budget. There are currently a number of bottle necks in the process and they are looking for an experienced Interim Operations Manager to join the business for 6-month period to help identify the problems and introduce solutions that will make the business more productive and efficient.
The day to day responsibilities of the Interim Operations Manager will include:
- · Leading and motivating the team of up to 80 staff effectively.
- · Implementing and monitoring KPI’s in line with objectives.
- · Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
- · Maximising efficiency to drive cost savings.
- · Monitor production plans to ensure that daily labour is correct and the production schedules are met on time.
- · Maintain high Health & safety and hygiene standards.
The Interim Operations Manager must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- · Experience managing both production and warehousing/logistics, within a food production environment, is essential.
- · Knowledge of food-based health & safety, quality and environmental standards.
- · A track record of continuous improvement is also required
- · Strong character that is capable of leading the change
The benefits of this position:
- · Established business
- · Opportunity to get a longer-term contract
- · Impressive client base
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website – www.ata-recruitment.co.uk
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the ‘Apply’ button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 0116 245 6742 or 07812981133 I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.