Based in Leeds
£40K-£45K + Pension
Do you want to join a company where you can really put your own stamp on things?
Be given the autonomy to make changes?
- This is a unique opportunity to join well established manufacturing company.
- Manage day to day manufacturing projects
- Improve manufacturing processes and reduce lead times
- Working in a machinery build environment looking after control panel wiring and machine wiring, fabrication and mechanical assembly.
- Managing a multi-skilled team of specialist engineers
- Analyse current processes and manufacturing systems with a view to improving efficiencies, reducing waste and improving project lead times
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company that wants to use your knowledge and experience as a vehicle for change.
They are great at what they do but want someone to help them move forward as a business and embrace modern manufacturing
If you are an experienced production or manufacturing manager within the engineering sector, then I want to speak to you.
The big thing here is to find someone with the drive and passion to improve systems and processes and someone who can develop people and coach them on modern manufacturing.
To apply please follow the online instructions or for more information please call the Leeds office of ATA Recruitment on 0113 243 7384 alternatively, you can send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered or this role.
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be management, maintenance, service, design, production, sales and project roles.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.